| || |
A tribute to its famous author, Hotel Mark Twain is a uniquely modern take on its rich history. The centennial boutique Union Square San Francisco hotel lives in the heart of San Francisco’s Shopping District, just steps away from Union Square. Immersed in the culture and surroundings of the neighborhood, it is an effortless walk to discover the allure of trendy coffee shops, coveted theaters, cable cars on Powell, making Mark Twain the premier hotel near the Moscone Center. Our San Francisco Boutique Hotel delivers warm historic charm with modern conveniences and extraordinary guest experiences.
Each room at the Hotel Mark Twain mixes historic charm with stylish accents and modern conveniences. Every stay is enjoyable at this Union Square San Francisco hotel, thanks to friendly staff and comfortable accommodations.
Our Boutique Hotel in San Francisco Features:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Central Union Square Location
- Recently Renovated Spacious Guest Rooms
- Private Garden for Guest Use (Closed For Renovation)
- Lobby Bar for Meetings or Socializing (Closed For Renovation)
- Valet parking is available for $49 + tax per day with in and out privileges. (Over sized vehicles are $69 + tax per day).
- Pet-friendly: $50 fee is applied to guestrooms with pets.